Terms & Conditions
The term ‘AWB Charlesworth Solicitors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23 Otley St Skipton BD23 1DY. Our company registration number is 10731478. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice. You should seek specific legal advice in relation to any particular matters. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We disclaim any liability arising from the information contained on any linked website(s).
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not link to this website without our express permission. If you wish to link to our website please contact the Practice Manager.
- Email addresses are provided on this website for the purpose of pursuing the business of AWB Charlesworth Solicitors. By accessing this site you agree not to send unsolicited email for the purpose of market research or advertising to the email addresses provided.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.